We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Leaving Soon

Can't believe in 6 days I will be on my way to Edinburgh, Scotland for a semester abroad! Very excited for this life changing opportunity, but also nervous at the same time. Just running around trying to get all my last minute stuff done before I leave and packing, packing and more packing! Saying goodbye at the airport will be the hardest part, I will miss all my loved ones back here tremendously and my dogs Stella and Shadow too! I can't wait to see the way this trip changes my life and makes me grow as a person. I'm excited to meet the locals and fully immerse myself in the Scottish culture. The beautiful landscapes won't be a bad sight to see either! I hope to make friendships that will last a lifetime. I've always dreamed of seeing the world outside of the U.S.A and this is the beginning of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment