We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Night Before Departure

All packed and ready to go! I have been through a range of emotions today. From being really excited to see the world, to crying because of how much I will miss my family, friends, pets and home. I know  it will go fast because of all the amazing things I will be doing and seeing. Tomorrow at the airport saying goodbye will be the most difficult part of this journey. I'm going out of my comfort zone and going to a place I know nothing about with people I don't know. I'm ready for this experience to change my life and how I see the world though. Still doesn't seem real to me that I will be on an airplane to Edinburgh and my new home tomorrow night. Watch out Scotland I'm coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment